OPTION 1 - YOU DISABLE 2FA
- You can log into your account, and disable 2FA by using the OTP Backup Tokens. For more info, click here.
- Once 2FA is disabled, you can re-enable it using the Authenticator App on your mobile device.
- Make sure you generate and save the OTP backup tokens somewhere safe (email or print them). The tokens are 1-usage-only and if you have forgotten these or don't have them noted somewhere, you will not be able to access them without logging into your account.
OPTION 2 - WE TRY TO DISABLE 2FA
In case you cannot log in to your account due to problems with 2FA and you do not have the OTP backup token, please get back to us with the following information so we can confirm that this is your account:
- Provide us with an image of your ID (ID card, Passport or Driving License) or a screenshot of a bank statement showcasing purchases on Earth 2 containing date and amount (only one of the two is needed, not both)
- Confirm your Earth 2 email address in this form while submitting your ticket. It's easier to contact us using your Earth 2 email in this case
With this information, we'll do our utmost in order to provide an alternative resolution.