You can activate 2FA by following these instructions:
1) Log in to your Earth 2 Account
2) Click your username on the top-right corner of the screen
3) Go to Settings
4) Scroll down until you see a button that says Open 2FA Preferences
5) Click Enable Two-Factor Authentication
6) You should see a message that says: “You are about to take your account security to the next level. Follow the steps in this wizard to enable two-factor authentication.” Click Next
7) Open an app that supports token generation (i.e Google Authenticator). Scan this QR Code then enter the token generated by the app in the Token field.
8) Click Next
9) If successful, you should see the following message: “Congratulations, you've successfully enabled two-factor authentication.”
10) Click Back to Profile
More information can be found in the "How To", click here.
If you do not have access to your phone anymore please consider setting up a new device with the same email or account to recover your 2FA authenticator. You can also use the backup codes you received when setting up the 2FA to recover your Earth 2 account. Failing this, please contact us via your Earth 2 account email and we will manage your case.