- Log in to your Earth 2 Account
- Click your username on the top-right corner of the screen
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down until you see a button that says Manage 2FA
- Click Enable Two-Factor Authentication.
- You should see a message that says: “You are about to take your account security to the next level. Follow the steps in this wizard to enable two-factor authentication.” Click Next
- Open an app that supports token generation (i.e. Microsoft Authenticator or Authy)
- Scan the QR Code shown in Earth 2 with the Authenticator App. For issues scanning the QR code, click here.
- Enter the 6-digit code generated by the app in the Token field
- Click Next
- If successful, you should see the following message: “Congratulations, you've successfully enabled two-factor authentication.”
- Click Back to Profile
More information on how to activate 2FA can be found in the Earth 2 "How To", click here.